Florals are reigning this season!
This time of the year, florals and patterns make a great choice to ensure your professional dresses are completely on-trend. Occasionally floral prints and patterns can look good together!
Why does everyone love florals?
Women love floral dresses mainly because of their versatility. They look great with both flats as well as heels. The floral prints are well known to create a pleasing and balanced composition.
Here are our picks for the day to make sure this trend makes you look chic and distinguished from the rest.
The contemporary Office wear for women: Flower Silky Pink Dress
Finally, florals are back in fashion, and this time it just got bigger and better! Few of the features of this dress are as follows:
- It is made of polyester stretchable fabric
- Forms a wrap style design at the neckline
- Gives a slender look to the upper body line.
- The floral prints on the dress makes it look extremely feminine.
Our top tips for the day:
1. Bigger floral prints are more flattering for women!
2. To avoid looking overly colourful and girly, try to mix and match your outfit with a dark preferably black or grey coloured jacket.
Get an effortless finesse to the silhouette in the workwear dresses that are durable as well as flattering.
The very versatile and oh-so-stylish Women’s Work Wear: Tulip Flower Dress
This floral dress has become a must-have item in many of the wardrobes over the past few years. It is now a staple in every working woman’s wardrobe.
- This smart women’s workwear is a great choice for a corporate wear
- It is extremely fashionable
- Provides incredible amount of comfort
- Most importantly it is easy to wear and easy to style
Florals are actually great because they are both fun and versatile. Add a jacket or a scarf for a touch of formality or you can even go casual in these smart dresses for work.
The classic Ladies Summer Jackets
We are referring to the Side Peplum Gray jacket which is in the most versatile colour to match the rest of your wardrobe-This be the ideal one and it shall also give you a complete corporate look.
Depending on your choice, a one-button or two-button jacket worn over a full sleeves dress is the classic business wear for women.
Office Dress for ladies of the month: Sassy Multi Dress
The patterns and floral designs have been in and out of fashion for decades. Also, patterns can get overwhelming at times and so we’ve got it right for you in the Sassy Multi Dress. Below given are the features of this dress:
- Fabric: 80% Nylon, 15% Metal, 5% Spandex
- The strong fabric holds the shape beautifully, even throughout the busiest of work days.
- Balances out the corporate and casual look evenly
- Designed specifically to win the corporate looks
- Follows the modest Power Dressing fashion
- This long sleeves dress fits perfectly into every corporate uniform policy.
For classic elegance, try the bright red lipstick to match the dark pattern design on your dress.
Accessories – To make you shine
It is okay to try accessories! Pleated chiffon scarves are all the rage at the moment. You can try the Brown Pleated Colour scarf for your winter-time party or for the big meeting at your office. Pattern and floral prints are subtle enough to make the accessories look mature and professional.
The floral dresses form the unbeatable product in our wide range of corporate wear. We already love them too much and know that you will too!